2013/01/16

[MANNAM] K-POP FIRST M/V "LOLIPOP"


This music video is the first video mannam kpop members made for the first time.
Even though it was very cold, Mannam K-pop members wore the cloth for nice performance, they didn't take a rest and practice really hard.

We can't forget this memory because each process was so meaningful such as covering the venue, shooting the video, dance formation, charging the speaker and giving the snack.





As written below, this is a letter from Nickill one of Mannam K-pop members.


I really love Mannam K-pop. I look forward to it every week and it's really the most fun and exciting part of my whole week.
 The dance teacher is so amazing and energetic and the energy she gives out helps everybody dance better. 
The people there are the kindest people I've met and I had pleasure of meeting their warm hearts and spirits which are very motivating, not only in class, but also to volunteer and being kind to the others. I believe people should follow them as examples.
I think I'm very very lucky to have met all the kind people in Mannam Kpop and I really enjoy being part of the Kpop family. -Nikhil-


댓글 2개: