2013/02/28

[MANNAM] Teen Top Has Comeback with 'Miss Right'!






Do you know Teen Top?
An idol boy band, Teen Top, has come back with 'Miss Right'! 


The 6 members of Teen Top are C.A.P, Niel, Ricky, L.Joe, Changjo, and Cheonji. 
They officially debuted in 2010 with their EP album [Come into the World].







Their comeback song is composed and written by the ever popular and successful Brave Brothers and Kingdom of Elephants.





The more I see of the members, the more I see their charms. 
I'm sure those of you reading this will also fall for them more and more.





The repetitive melody of 'Miss Right' is addicting and easy to sing along to. 
I hope a lot of people love it! It’s been stuck in my head all day haha.





Because comedian Bora Shin appeared in the music video as a long, straight haired beauty, it's gained much attention!

I look forward to more activities! Please show your support for Teen Top!






댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기